Spicy Peach Pork
- Olive oil
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut to small cubes
- 1 tbsp. of your favorite seasoning
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning
- 1 cup peach preserve
- Salsa De Leon of desired heat level
- 2 cups precooked white rice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat up some olive oil on a pan and add the pork tenderloin, cook for about 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add your favorite seasoning, taco seasoning, and peach to the pork and stir around.
- Next, add your favorite heat level of Salsa De Leon, in this case we used mild.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve on top of white rice and sprinkle desired amount of cilantro.